Focus of Project
Lean Operations Management (Supply Chain, Logistics, Capacity and Production Planning)
Medium (50-250 Employees)
Lean Plus from Enterprise Ireland
Issues, Actions and Outcomes
There was a lack of awareness of lean and the potential it offered to improve the company’s offering to its clients and its ability to win new work.
Lean training provided was:
- Introduction to Lean/Lean Construction Ireland Lean Pass
- Last Planner System training
- Pull Planning workshop training
- Scrum training
- Target Value Design training.
- Estimated savings of 3 weeks per Project Manager’s planning time per annum
- Lean awareness has become a competitive differentiator for the company, assisting in new project “wins” and retaining existing clients;
- Increased project margins by average of €25k
- Increased customer satisfaction and greater contractor awareness of wasteful processes
- Increased safety and quality monitoring capability
- Less defects per 100 items on snag lists.